Istanbul Incentive Trip – participant feedback:
- “All very well organised – well done.
- Everything was so well organised I could hardly believe it! We never felt pressured, stressed, rushed… fantastic!!
- All tours were very well planned, and the CSR activity got everyone working together for a very noble cause. It was a very special experience.
- Overall a truly amazing trip and the right balance of group time and free time. Fantastic support by the staff/team in organising it and herding us around with military precision.
- It was extremely well managed and the choice of stay was excellent.
- The organisation was excellent, plus the standard of the hotel, location, service & breakfast!
- Well Planned & organized!
- They trip was planned in great detail. We enjoyed every bit of it.
- Very well organised and the activities covered a wide range.
- I think that the mixture of common activities and free time was excellent.
- The organization was great in every single detail.
- There were so many good things it would be hard to choose one single thing that made it aside from the people, their partners and of course how well the trip was organised.
- Excellent team doing the organization – the activities were nice and the venues and food chosen was awesome overall.
- General organisation that meant that you really felt you got the most out of it.
- Thank you very much for the wonderful journey and a big THANK YOU for the onsite support team!
- Great support from organisation team.
- Great organisation!
- The trip was very well organized and planned and the experience has been truly exhilarating and memorable. Thank you to the entire event management team for making the winners and their partners feel so special.” Colt trip participants
“Just dropping you a note to say a big thank you for all your help in the planning, and execution on-site, of the trip to Istanbul. The group all thoroughly enjoyed themselves and have been giving great feedback. I’ve had a few survey responses back so far, and these back up the comments we got during the trip too. Thank you also to Tam – the two of you worked really well together and made a great team! I was really pleased with the way it all came together.” JS – Colt
“I’m delighted the trip went so well and I sincerely hope everyone had as much of a relaxing time as I did… My thanks to Andy and IEM for keeping us organised.” IG – Computa Center
“Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped organize and host the trip! I had a fantastic time and the highlight for me was definitely getting to the airport and then straight onto the snowmobiles and driving through the dark snowy forests.” BG – Brighter Connections
“I selected IEM because of their reputation with other major technology companies for their quality of events, professionalism and ‘wow’ factor. From start to finish, I was incredibly impressed with the thorough nature of their approach, personalized attention and real investment in the outcome I was trying to achieve. I hosted an event for a set of very Senior Professionals and it went off even better than I had hoped. Andy was there for the full event, ensuring that the guest experience surpassed all expectations. I cannot provide a higher recommendation of IEM. The entire experience was to the highest level of quality, they elevated the event significantly and they made it easy for me. My sincere thanks.” NS – Microsoft Ltd. UK
“I arrived to my desk this morning to many emails thanking me for organising a lovely day at Henley on Friday, however the real thanks should go to you and your team. I understand it was a very successful day and my boss was thrilled with the quality and standard of the venue and staff. Thank you very much for your work on this event and we look forward to booking further events with you in the future.” FG – IMM
“The Lapland Incentive organised by IEM was a huge success filled with fun and magical experiences that internal sales people would never normally get to encounter. The activities were great for team building and from start to finish everyone enjoyed themselves. Even a few months on our business partners are still talking about the trip and exchanging photos– I’ve even had their colleagues asking me what products they need to sell so that they can go next year! IEM certainly over-achieved on the brief that was given to them! Thank you Andy, you made my job easy.” KH – Arrow ECS
“Guy’s, may I take a moment to offer my sincere thanks and gratitude for participating in such an amazing trip. We were overwhelmed by the arrangements, the venue and the entire programme of events, it was truly spectacular. May we both congratulate you on a superb job and I only hope I can be fortunate enough to attend such events in years to come.” NM – Océ (UK) Ltd
“I’m sorry for not getting back to you sooner, however I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for everything to you and your team for Tuesday nights event. You all were very accommodating and everything was arranged superbly, so thanks for making my life a little bit easier.” CH – Adidas UK
“Just a note to say many thanks for your organisation over the weekend, I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Hopefully after another successful 12 months, I will be able to join you on the next trip.” PP – Esteem Systems Ltd